Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Boxful of Memories

It’s already 1.15 in the morning and I am:

1. Ransacking my room

2. Pumping on coffee

3. Clearing e-mails

4. Cleaning up my project paper

5. Tagging all my classmates on Vitamin C’s Graduation video via facebook

Whilst doing all that, by instinct I pulled out this box which I’ve kept since..forever?? This has been where I’ve been keeping most of the stuff which I was really fond of but cleverly ruined them. Some were photos which were torn *cough*, accessories which were either stepped or sat on, a small bear which head was ripped off (he used to be my fav huggie), letters, flower petals, a necklace which used to be my lucky charm (carried it around even when I was not using it) and I’m putting in my latest addition to the box; a SJP perfume bottle which was a gift from Kerwin. I’ve always love the smell of this SJP edition and also the shape of the bottle, so yea, the bottle made its cut to go into my ‘treasure box’ :)


My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." – Forrest Gump

It’s already 1.45 in the morning and I am:

1.Blogging about what I’ve just done for the past half an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment