Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cold Morning, Heart Warming Session



Was in Genting and texted Nat to meet up :)

Our fate:

Have NOT met each other like for 2 years

Reason:

Whenever I'm in Genting she'll be back in S'ban and when she's back in S'ban I'll be else where..

This time:

Texted her on my way up and she's on-leave AGAIN (it's a curse!) and will only be travelling back after midnight.

My reply: Meet after the award's press con.

And hers: Sure! *weeeeeee*

But: The press con ended at bout 2am and poor girl she's tired ;(

Her suggestion: Meet up next day (which is today) b4 i go off..

My thoughts: SURE!! *weeeeeee*

And taraaaaa....we finally meet up after 2 years :) it's a real COLD morning...we talk and b**** and talk *hugs*

Nat, hope to CYA again real soon :) *xoxo*

2 comments: